Sunday, August 2, 2009

He has the MuSic in Him...


Amazing artist, musician and advocate for PEACE... Todd Hansen (aka tmusichans) is one of my very first Etsy Friends and makes me laugh with his quick humor and positive outlook on life. He has two shops on Etsy- his original shop tmusichans and newest Etsy shop destash4u. It was so hard to pick just a few of his art pieces! I love his use of color and carefree style. With the colors and feel of Santa Fe & his strong influence for peace on earth it is no wonder he has his own following. ..

3 comments:

  1. Love the Buddha tile and peace flag! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article :)

    I always think "Todd=Peace" when I see his ID anywhere too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog you have.

    Thanks for entering my give-away. :)

    ReplyDelete